Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Clearing The Decks

It's become apparent to me that the last few missives here have been a bit...cranky. It seems I've drifted slightly from my original purpose (shamelessly narcissistic and hopefully amusing stuff about me) and headed down another path entirely (shamelessly narcissistic pseudo-philosophical rants tinged with bitterness and/or regret). So I feel the need to clear the decks and get back to basics...there was a real danger this here blog might become responsible and mature and I just can't have that!

Now without further adieu, and with apologies to John Caravala a.k.a. Dr. Johnny Fever.....I'm gonna drag the needle over the record, put on my shades and loudly and proudly proclaim.....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Ah...that feels better.

In the spirit of lightening the &*%# up...I proudly present....

THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF ALL TIME
  1. Blazing Saddles
  2. The Miracle of Morgan's Creek
  3. Dumb and Dumber
  4. Young Frankenstein
  5. The Naked Gun
  6. Airplane
  7. A Fish Called Wanda
  8. Animal House
  9. The Jerk
  10. The Producers
Please note the absence of any member of the Wayans family on this list....it's not an accident.

2 comments:

Casey and Amy Bough said...

what about harold and kumar go to white castle and old school, hello?

Chris Ayers said...

Hello...while Old School is funny, it just didn't make my Top 10. Neil Patrick Harris is the funniest thing about Harold & Kumar...and that's not enough to make the list.