Friday, August 15, 2008

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda

So, Friday morning and already I'm faced with an ethical dilemma.

I have to decide whether to get off my butt & go to the gym (which I don't totally hate) OR remain on my butt and watch a week's worth of Daily Shows, Colbert Reports & Home Movies (the Adult Swim show not actual, you know, home movies) and then maybe go to the movies & then to improv.

I have this backlog due to Olympic coverage that I am sitting through 'cause Sainted Wife hinted strongly that she would appreciate seeing (translation "We're watching them and that's that."). Full disclosure...long ago I realized that one person or team would always be faster/stronger/more bendy than another & all of them would be better than me, so I never became immersed in sports.

ANYWAY...to relax or exercise...what to do, what to do? I know...I'll write about it!

Problem solved!

OK...I'll go to the gym...in a few minutes.

No comments: