Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Mission Statement

So, just to put to rest any lingering questions about the direction of my little ramblings here...

*This blog will not be a look into the personal pain of a frustrated artist...primarily because I am not a 15 year old girl

*All opinions presented are mine alone. They do not necessarily reflect the views of my spouse, family, friends, the state of North Carolina, the Southern Baptist Church, ComedyWorx or any other group I'm associated with.

*I like what I like because I like it. I dislike what I dislike because I dislike it. I'm indifferent to what I'm indifferent to because it doesn't interest me. Persuasive arguments might make me reevaluate my opinion or maybe not.

*If I trash something you love...it's not personal. We just have different tastes/opinions/worldviews.

*I reserve the right to be incosistent, reactionary or just plain boring some days.

Thank you for your time and attention.

No comments: