Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Circular Logic

I find myself with nothing particularly interesting to write about at the moment...so I write a blog about having nothing to write about.

There's nothing out of the ordinary going on...so I Twitter about how there's nothing out of the ordinary going on.

I don't have any remarkable insights...so I update my Facebook status to tell people that I don't have any remarkable insights.

There's nothing I want to watch on TV...so I spend an extra half-hour flipping channels to make sure there's nothing I want to watch on TV.

Radio stations either play new music that sucks or old music that I've heard so many times that I think it sucks even if I once thought it was cool...so I scan the dial and complain about the new music that sucks or the old music that sucks because I've heard it so many times.

I have nothing to write about...so I write a blog about how I have nothing to write about because there's nothing out of the ordinary going on, I don't have any remarkable insights, there's nothing to watch on TV and music either sucks because it's new or because it's old and I've heard it so many times that I think it sucks.

And just like that...we're done.

No comments: