Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Me Tube

As a person with an unhealthy love for television (if I don't turn my set on, the cable company will call and ask if I'm OK), I've often dreamed of programming my own network. Because I know you've been sitting around asking yourselves the burning question, "What shows, past & present would Chris put on his channel?", I'm gonna tell you.


MONDAY
The Big Bang Theory
Scrubs
MASH
WKRP in Cincinnati
Northern Exposure

TUESDAY
NCIS
The West Wing
Law & Order: Criminal Intent

WEDNESDAY
The Andy Griffith Show (Black & White episodes only)
The Dick Van Dyke Show
SportsNight
Seinfeld
Star Trek

THURSDAY
30 Rock
The Office
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Battlestar Galactica

FRIDAY
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Doctor Who
The Rockford Files

SATURDAY
Dragnet (68-70, Dirty hippies version)
Andy Richter Controls The Universe
Frasier
Firefly

SUNDAY
The Simpsons
King of the Hill
American Dad
Night Court
Hill Street Blues

There were a lot of shows I love that didn't make my prime time schedule. Rest assured, I would find slots for them in other dayparts. But this is a schedule that would keep me glued to my seat every night of the week.

No comments: