Monday, October 5, 2009

5 Years At The Worx

Five years ago this week, Grumpy Santa Richard Gardener either (a) made a good decision or (b) took leave of his senses entirely and asked me to join ComedyWorx.

While I won't go so far as to say that improv saved my life, I will say that being a part of the club has been one of the best things that's ever happened to me.

So...if I've performed with you, practiced with you, supported a show with you, taken a class or workshop with you, hung out before or after a show....please know that you've blessed me and made me a better improviser and person in big and small ways.

Thank you for your friendship and support.

To quote the Rolling Stones, "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find you get what you need."

Here's to five more years!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Congrats Chris! I'm so happy you are at the club. We share that same wavelength and geez...you're just so much fun.